1) The consigned price of an item will be set by management at the time of consignment.
2) All items will be kept for a period of 90 days, with automatic 15% to 50% markdowns taken after 60 days. Markdowns depend on the condition, season and demand for the item. In addition Charm Boutique will hold normal periodic sales of out-of-season and clearance merchandise and any merchandise in stock is subject to these sales.
3) You will receive a check monthly for 40% of the proceeds of clothing sold in the previous month. Checks will be issued for amounts in excess of $10.00. Any amount below $10.00 will accrue until the following month’s check.
4) Consignors will have 5-days to pick up any unsold merchandise after the end of the consignment period. If left after that time the items will become property of Charm Boutique and will be disposed of at their discretion.
5) All merchandise must be brought in by appointment Monday through Thursday. This includes items you may want to add to a previous appointment. If necessary, special arrangements can be made outside normal appointment days.
6) We will accept up to 20 items per appointment. Seasonal clothing and merchandise must be stylish, and in very good condition, i.e., no holes, stains, buttons missing, worn cuffs, etc. All clothing must be clean, pressed and on hangers you can leave. Shoes accepted for consignment must be in nearly mint condition and current styles. Non-clothing items must be in good condition, i.e., no cracks, chips, missing parts, etc.
7) Hours of operation will be Tuesday through Friday 11:00am - 6:00 pm; Saturday, 10:00am - 4:00 pm.
8) We specialize in the following: Name-brand women’s dresses, suits, dress slacks, blouses, blazers and casual wear. Should you have questions, please feel free to call us at any time.
Book your Ladies Nite Out event with us. Invite your girlfriends to enjoy complimentary refreshments, desserts and champagne while they shop. Pure fun!
There is CA$H in your closet!!!